McCartney Mobile Sites
Through our partners at ConnectCode Media, Inc., McCartney Multimedia is proud to announce that we now have mobile capabilities that go way beyond the app. If you're a marketing guru, then mobile marketing is nothing new to you. However, ConnectCode Media, Inc. has figured out how to implement custom designed mobile sites for any campaign and mobile outreach that you may have. Here are some of the reasons why you should have a mobile presence:
Mobilize Your Website!
Well, the “W” web is designed to display on PC, Macs and laptops horizontally and
the “M” web – the mobile web – is specifically designed to load content quickly, burn less data plan dollars and is displayed on the smaller mostly vertical screens of smartphones.
McCartney Mobile can create a mobile-optimized “Applet” hosted on our M.mobile cloud. With our partners ConnectCode Media, Inc., we can also generate your very own, guaranteed mobile-optimized, "QR" or now as they're known, ConnectCode. Think of it as your digital fingerprint. Never re-print a card or campaign again. Simply change the page it lands on.
Place the ConnectCode on your business card, current website, flyers, PDFs, Powerpoints, menus, CD Covers – even make bumper stickers to mobilize your message.
How Do I See One?
On your phone's browser, go to: www.getreader.com (we deliberately didn't link it here so you'll actually get your phone out and go there on your mobile).
Add a registration form to develop a relationship with mobile users.
Incentivize them with a coupon, free ringtone, book chapter, white paper or music download. Get analytic tracking on customer behavior.
Top 10 reasons for having us build your mobile web site:
1. By 2014, the mobile internet will take over desktop internet usage.
2. Of the world's 4 billion mobile phones in use, 1.08 billion are smartphones.
3. 86% of mobile internet users are using their devices while watching TV.
4. 200 million Facebook users are using Facebook Mobile to interact in social media.
5. Twitter has 165 million users. 50% of them use Twitter Mobile.
6. 200 million YouTube views occur on mobile devices per day.
7. 29% of mobile users are open to scanning a ConnectCode to get coupons.
8. On average, Americans spend 2.7 hours per day socializing on their mobile devices.
9. Women aged 35-54 are the most active group in mobile specialization.
10. One half of all local searches are performed on mobile devices.